[imp] more on missing reply..

Mark Chitti mchitti@openworldinc.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:07:37 -0500

horde 1.2.3 (rpm upgraded to 1.2.4 with diff patch)
imp 2.2.3 (rpm upgraded to 2.2.4 with diff patch)
apache-1.3.14-3 (rpm) (default RedHat RPM, so it has mod_perl, mod_php,
mod_imap and mod_ssl among other things)
php-imap-4.0.3pl1-1 (rpm)
mod_php-4.0.3pl1-1 (rpm)
php-4.0.3pl1-1 (rpm)
php-mysql-4.0.3pl1-1 (rpm)

IMP does not run under suexec.

IE has also demonstrated a "cut-off" on long documents if they are
forwarded.  But long I mean may 7K of text in-line.