[imp] Strange mail sending problem (it's not) (fwd)

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:36:02 +0000

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 09:55:31AM -0800, Shon Sherwood wrote:

> Doing anything from compose.php3 aside from spellchecking results in a
> return to a blank compose.php3 page with only the from address filled
> in. Spell checking returns no errors, even when I make an intentional
> mispelling, but it doesn't result in a return to a blank form.

Are there any segfaults going on in your Apache error logs?  And are
you running PHP 4.0.3, or 4.0.3pl1 ?  Try upgrading to PHP-4.0.4pl1 and see
if that makes a difference (it might fix the problem if you are seeing
segfaults in the logs)

Anil