[imp] Free space info into IMP

Oliver Schulze L. oliver@samera.com.py
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:38:39 -0400

I have experienced the same problem.
What I was able to detect was that when imapd move or delete an email,
what it
really does is make a copy of it and then delete the old message.
So, if you have an email with a big attachment, when you delete the
message, the
message is copied to the Trash folder and then deleted from the INBOX,
using the double in size of the email during that operation.

I have to set the quota to unlimited for a period of time while the user
clean his account.

Regards
Oliver

--