[imp] spell check problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:09:58 -0500

Quoting Matthew Alexander <alexander@firstlinux.net>:

> PHP 4.0.4pl1, latest stable version of IMP and Horde...
> ...using ispell-3.1.20...
> Any ideas?
>
> Warning: Undefined variable: message in
> /www/docs/netpro.to/horde/imp/spelling.php3 on line 80
>
> Warning: Undefined variable: spell_lang in
> /www/docs/netpro.to/horde/imp/spelling.php3 on line 84
> No Spelling Errors.

What url is spelling.php3 being called with? For some reason, those variables
aren't getting set, when they should... If everything else works, you must have
register_globals = On, but that's the kind of problem it sounds like...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist