[imp] Strange mail sending problem (it's not) (fwd)

Shon Sherwood electron@idiom.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:17:07 -0800 (PST)

And yet even more info:

if (isset($actionID)) {

apparently returns zero from the compose message page. I'm thinking that
that particular page (any action on it) is not generating an actionID.

if (isset($actionID) && ($actionID == BOUNCE_COMPOSE)) {

returns no zero (and bounces the message) from the bounce page.

Where should I be looking to fix this lack of an actionID problem?

-Shon