[imp] Strange mail sending problem (it's not) (fwd)

Shon Sherwood electron@idiom.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:03:16 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Shon Sherwood <electron@idiom.com>:
>
> > English, and it's evaluating to "Send Message".
>
> Okay. Now, when you click submit, is actionID set at all? Or is it just not
> getting translated to SEND_MESSAGE? If the former, then what browser are you
> using, and is anything else weird in the compose form?

$actionID isn't set at all in compose.php3. I've tried this on two
browsers running on different machines and operating systems. Nothing
seems to be weird in the compose form. I can email you a login/password if
you'd like to look at it.

-Shon