Extention to folders.php3

Didi Rieder adrieder@sbox.tugraz.at
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 16:58:50 +0100

Hi there,

I wrote an extention for the folder-mangement in IMP-2.2.4. This extention
allows users to download a selected folder with the mails in it. Many of my
users wanted this feature for archiving their old mails on their own
Computer. The resulting (downloaded) file can be read by
Netscape-Messenger, Pine, M$-Outlook and probably also by other email
clients.
The feature was tested on a cyrus-imap server.

I attached the modified files for those of you who are interested in this
feature. Please let me know about found errors in the code.

~Didi

--
Didi Rieder

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...