remote_login and non-default server and servtype

Emily Carl emilyac@wanet.net
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 10:56:56 -0800

I am writing to solicit suggestions on how to use the
remote_login.php3 capability with more than just the
$imapuser and $pass form variables passed to it. I.E.
the $server and $servtype variables, that are also on
the normal imp login screen are not being honored
if set in the remote_login.php3, in the redirect to
index.php3.

I am assuming this involves overriding the default
$server and $servtype (overriding the default language
would also be nice), somehow.  I don't know where to
start to look to incorporate for $server and $servtype
what is now being done for $imapuser and $pass.

Your assistance would greatly be appreciated.
Emily.