[imp] Messages Order

Chris Delaney delaneyc@royaloakschools.com
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 10:09:47 -0500 (EST)

This has been covered in this list many times before...

The option is in mailbox.php3 I believe...

Look for sort_dir
or
$default->sort_order = 1;

This really needs to be added to the FAQ.

Chris Delaney

Date: Sat,  3 Mar 2001 10:58:51 -0500
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] include_path points to pear, but pear_files are not included

Quoting Axel Suppantschitsch <as@suit.at>:

> 1. The horde/test.php should point out, that the include_path setting has to
> be made in the horde.conf (../horde directory) file which is used by apache
> and not within php.ini. This simple information could have saved me a lot of
> time and nerves.

I don't follow you - my settings are in php.ini and things work fine...

> 3. I already know the CVS-related comments on postings like this. I know,
> that this version is in heavy development. I know, that the whole of the
> time is needed for the development and not for writing HowTos, etc.
> But I think nobody can deny the fact, that eg. a special CVS-release
> Install/Help file with just the differences between the stable/official
> release of horde/imp and the CVS-release could save many people a lot of
> time and nerves. The information concerning the differences regarding the
> installtion wouldn't be more than the words within this email I guess...

I think you just volunteered to write it. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist