[phplib] PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): No (fwd)

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 14:01:01 -0600 (CST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 13:56:14 -0600 (CST)
From: Brent J. Nordquist <brent-nordquist@bethel.edu>
To: Omar Ballesteros Perez <oballe@siu.buap.mx>
Cc: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [phplib] PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): No

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001, Omar Ballesteros Perez <oballe@siu.buap.mx> wrote:

>     * PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): No
>
> Is the message that appears me when I'm trying to configure my horde.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner.  You can't use the PHPLIB version from
their site; Horde comes with its own customized version (horde/phplib in
the tarball) that you need to use.

Re-read the horde/phplib/README file and make sure you've followed all the
steps; this is almost always an include_path problem.  What version of
Horde/IMP/Apache/PHP do you have?  What does horde/test.php3 (the
phpinfo() link) say your include_path is?  Is the horde/phplib directory
in the include_path?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <brent-nordquist@bethel.edu> KC0JMP