[imp] Courier-IMAP and IMP

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 13:14:11 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Rick Yu <rickyu@7135.com> wrote:

> I have install Courier-IMAP-1.3.1 and IMP-2.2.0 succesfully,

First off, upgrade to IMP 2.2.4 -- there have been several security fixes
that you will want, not to mention other bug fixes.

> but IMP logs me out for no apparent reason

Are you able to do several things before getting logged out, or can you
only ever get one page, and then you're logged out?

> I've read the FAQ. I think it's not session cookie problem,

You could be sure by visiting horde/test.php3, clicking the "test PHPLIB"
link, and making sure the counter increments when you reload the page.

> and I used php.ini-dist, not php.ini-optimized.

I take it you're using PHP 4?  Which version?  Also, what are you using
for PHPLIB session storage?  The more details you give, the better we can
help you.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>