[imp] Database error (HordeDB): Invalid SQL: DELETE FROMactive_sessions WHERE changed < '20010228225321' AND name = 'HordeSession'

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 16:19:59 -0600 (CST)

OK; the information you've provided so far sounds fine.  But a few more
points and questions:

On Sat, 3 Mar 2001, C.M. Rahman (jr.) <cmrahman@ccsi.com> wrote:

> I am using the phplib that came with horde. I am using version imp 2.2.0
> and horde 1.2.0.

You really want 1.2.4/2.2.4 if you can, because they have a few security
holes fixed, and many many other bugs fixed also.

> No error on reloading the test.php3 .

And if you "click here to test PHPLIB", does the counter increment if you
reload it several times?

> My OS is Sun Solaris 7.

That's fine, but what database are you using (and version)?  That might
matter.

Then more generally, when do you get this error?  Is it when you take one
particular action; is it at the top of every screen; etc.?  Is the error
keeping you from being able to use IMP at all, or are you still able to
compose and read messages, etc.?

The more details you can give us, the better.  :-)