Problems with IMP on Horde

Thomas Angermayer ange@htl-donaustadt.at
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 23:03:00 +0100

Hi!

Thanks Brent for your help. I hope someone in this list has or had a similar
problem as I sill have. Please find enclosed my problem description. Here
are some further details:

My server is a RS6000 running AIX 4.3.2  as OS
The Apache-Server has the version: 1.3.17
I'm using PHP4 with the version 4.0.4pl1
Horde: 1.2.4
IMP: 2.2.4

This is the output from test.php3 from the horde distribution:
-------------------------
Horde Versions

     Horde: 1.2.4
     IMP: 2.2.4

PHP Version

     PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
     PHP Major Version: 4
     PHP Minor Version: 4pl1
     PHP Version Classification: release
     You are running a supported release of PHP4. Enjoy the ride!

PHP Module Capabilities

     IMAP Support: Yes
     LDAP Support: No
     MySQL Support: Yes
     PostgreSQL Support: No

PHPLIB Configuration

     track_vars: Yes
     PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): Yes
     I am now going to try to create a HordeSession class. If this line is
the last thing that you see, then you do not have class HordeSession defined
in the phplib local.inc file. Fix that before proceeding.
     Created a HordeSession instance successfully.
     Click here to test PHPLIB for Horde (If this link results in "Document
Contains No Data" or "Fatal error...", then you probably have not defined
the HordeSession class in the PHPLIB local.inc file).

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

     magic_quotes_gpc set to Off: Yes
     magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes

The PHPLIBS are also ok!!!!!!!

I hope someone from your list can help me with my problem..

BEst regards
    TOM