[imp] Unofficial patches for importing addresses to 2.2.4.

John Morrissey jwm@horde.net
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 12:53:13 -0500

On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 09:43:50AM -0800, John McCoy, Jr. wrote:
% The patch for displaying the users email address in the "header bar" did not
% work for me until I added some curly brackets.
% You will probably have to fix some formatting, as this email will no doubt
% get truncated.

Hm, those shouldn't be needed. Are you sure that you set
$default->show_statusbar_user to true in defaults.php3? What version of IMP
are you running? It's working fine for me here with 2.2.4.

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
jwm@horde.net        _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,