IMP Login

Marco Giacomini marco.giacomini@itcmattiussi.it
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:09:57 +0100

I installed HORDE, PHPLIB, IMP, etc. All tests seems ok.

I use qpopper as POP3 server (in the same machine where IMP is =
installed). I don't use an IMAP server (but I built MYSQL with IMP =
support and l compiled the UW-IMAP c-client).

I see the IMP page, but when I try to log-in I can't be autenticated. I =
obtain the following message:

"Either you have logged in incorrectly or your login has expired. Please =
login again"
=20
Login name and password are correct as long as server address (really I =
use this pop3 server from Outlook with no problems). I specified mail/ =
as folder (really the folder /home/<username>/mail exists).

What can I do?

Thank you in advance.

Marco Giacomini