horde/imp

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:53:04 -0600 (CST)

[Sorry, this got lost in my inbox, which is much too full.  :-)  Let's
discuss it on the IMP list <imp@lists.horde.org> so that the answers get
to the archive and others can benefit as well.]

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Club3D - root <root@club3d.ro> wrote:

> I log in my account and when I try to compose a new mail, read my email,
> delete an email  or anything else I am automatically logged out
> I did't find any errors and I installed all the packages need and
> mentioned in README and docs files
>
> I mention that now I have put horde-1.2.4-1rh6 and imp-2.2.4-1rh6 versions
> from noarch.rpm packages

This sounds like a PHPLIB session configuration problem.  Have you tried
visiting the horde/test.php3 page, use the "click here to test PHPLIB"
link, and make sure the counter increments every time you reload the page?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>