[imp] Problems with IMP over ssl

John McCoy, Jr. jmccoy@mills.edu
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:22:22 -0800

Do you have files outside the directories declared in the SSL portion of the
web server's config file?
Like this:
<VirtualHost _default_:443>

#  General setup for the virtual host
DocumentRoot "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp"
Alias /horde/ /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/
Alias /imp/ /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/
ServerName webmail.mills.edu
ServerAdmin admin@ella.mills.edu
ErrorLog /usr/local/apache/logs/webmail.mills.edu_error_log
TransferLog /usr/local/apache/logs/webmail.mills.edu_access_log

I suppose if you had files outside this directory structure, you could get
that warning.
I am guessing however.

John McCoy, Jr
Central Systems Administrator