[imp] Menu Layout in IMP 2.3.7

Mark H. Degner mark@degner.org
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 11:12:03 -0600 (CST)

I think the option should be available to choose the location of the menu bar.
At least top or left.  I prefer the menu bar on the left, ala 2.2, I think it
makes the interface look cleaner.  In fact, I thought it looked so good, I was
quite surprised when I started to test 2.3.x and found that the menu was now on
top.

Mark Degner