[imp] Problems with IMP over ssl

Mark Nienberg mark@tippingmar.com
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:02:25 -0800

I am just setting this up myself and I was seeing this error
sometimes, but not everytime.  I have the DocumentRoot set to the
/imp directory itself so users can go directly to the imp page by
using a url like
http://webmail.mycompany.com

I noticed in the admin FAQ, that in addition to setting up the
DocumentRoot and Alias in the httpd.conf, you should also make
some changes to /horde/config/horde.php3 and
/horde/imp/config/defaults.phps.  In my case the horde.php3 was
already correct but I had to fix the $default->root_url and the default-
>graphics_url in the defaults.php3 file.

Since then I haven't seen the error, but I haven't done enough
testing to be sure.
Mark Nienberg

On 9 Mar 2001, at 5:30, Marcin Kuzmicki wrote:

> 	I have problem with imp running over ssl connection. I get this stupid
> error: This page contains secure and nonsecure items.
>
> I read archives of this group i found similar problems but no solution.
> On horde demo site you have imp over ssl but there are no such problems WHY
> AND HOW DID YOU DO IT ??

Mark W. Nienberg, SE
Tipping Mar + associates
Berkeley, CA