Warning: File Upload Mime headers garbled

Mauricio Spamer mauricio@spamer.com
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 17:08:25 -0600

Hello to everybody,

I couldnt find out the file that generate me this warning while
attaching a file in compose window (and then because of this one some
other's) everything is working fine except for this. I couldnt find help
searching de archive list.

I check out all the files I could posibly edit making some
investigation, I didnt find anything (no blank spaces lines etc.)

Could somebody help me please ?

The complete warning message is :

Warning: File Upload Mime headers garbled [ in
/home/httpd/html/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 1

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already
sent (header information may be added only
before any output is generated from the script - check for text or
whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions
that output text) in session.inc on line 439

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already
sent (header information may be added only
before any output is generated from the script - check for text or
whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions
that output text) in session.inc on line 440

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already
sent (header information may be added only
before any output is generated from the script - check for text or
whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions
that output text) in ./templates/doctype.inc on line 8

I'm Running :

apache 1.3.14-2.6.2
php3 3.0.18-6.2 that you suplied on the site (with horde patch)
pgsql  6.5.3-6
imp 2.2.4

I have defined virtual hosts for my clients (really friends) so I could
customize their login screen for each virtual domain (leaving of course
the defaults links to your site, if at least I contribute with
something).

Thank you. best regards,

Mauricio Spamer