[imp] Warning: File Upload Mime headers garbled

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 17:41:24 -0600 (CST)

Someone once wrote about this problem:

> Some of my php include files had extra white space in them after the
> php ?> tags.  This was getting sent before the attachment data,
> effectively corrupting attachment file header information.

Otherwise, this is probably bug #611, which a few people have reported
(and I reproduced once).  The day I worked on it I wasn't able to nail
down what causes it.  Any help in isolating it would be greatly
appreciated.  :-)

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>