[imp] How do I turn off sorting..??

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 13:19:15 -0500

Quoting René Jensen <lundeman@tbkol.dk>:

> Probably a simple question..
>
> When I search for a message in my mailbox, I sort my messages say by
> "sender".
> After I have found my message, I wanna turn of sorting again. So that my
> messages appaer in the same order as I receive them (ie. the default
> ordering).
> How do I do this..??
>
> This is NOT the same as sorting by date due to the timezone difference..

I take it you're using 2.2? If so, there's no way other than what you've found
(in 2.3 you can set it in your preferences, but it's not available directly
from the mailbox view either).

The basic problem is representing the ARRIVAL_TIME sorting designation through
one of the mailbox page columns. Any suggestions?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"Live, from Washington, where the doctors were telling us what they did, and