question about IMP 2.3.7 (multiple domains)

Ronald Bootsman Ronald@bootsman.net
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 20:56:06 +0100

I have setup IMP 2.3.7, and it's working fine.
As I run to different domains on the same server, I want to serve them with
the IMP Webmail.
Setup in imp/config/servers.php the 2 domains, but when I enter one of the 2
webmail sites, only the last domain entry is visible and active in both
webmail sites!(domain2.org in this case).
This is how my servers.php looks like:

<?php
$servers = array();

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'domain1.org',
    'server' => 'host.domain1.org',
    'protocol' => 'imap',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'mail/',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'domain1.org',
    'preferred' => 'webmail.domain1.org'
);
$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'domain2.org',
    'server' => 'host.domain1.org',
    'protocol' => 'imap',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'mail/',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'domain2.org',
    'preferred' => 'webmail.domain2.org'
);
?>

Am I missing some configuration somewhere ? Or doesn't it work in this
version ?

Regards,

Ronald Bootsman

Email     Ronald@Bootsman.Net