[imp] logging into imp

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 06:33:01 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Antoine Hayoz <ahayoz@hasa.ch> wrote:

> Now I try to log in and after having entered my username and my
> password I get This message: "Either you have logged in incorrectly or
> your login has expired. Please login again." [...] I'm sure of my
> password and username.

So you're able to log in using that username and password, from a mail
client other than IMP?  If so, I would check your IMAP server logs to see
if IMP is attempting a connection.  Double-check that your settings in
imp/config/defaults.php3 for the IMAP server are correct.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>