Using with sendmail virtual domains on one IP.

Dmitri B. Gofmekler gosha@arvid.ee
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:04:59 +0200

Hello,

I know that it is not from IMP - to support virtual domains, but...

Is it possible to configure the IMP for showing a domain-list in combo-box
in login screen and perform some username conversion based on domain name,
like virtusertable in sendmail does, for example, in my sendmail I use:

@domain.com            dom-%1

So I need to add a "dom-" prefix for each username if domain "domain.com" is
selected and "foo-" prefix if "foodomain.com" is selected.

Is there any way to support this?

Thanks in advance,
Dmitri B. Gofmekler <gosha@arvid.ee>
A-Arvid Computers, GSM: +3725027705, Fax: +3726563000