[imp] Status messages when using compose

John Bennett bennettj@thebennetthome.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 09:22:43 -0600

Thanks for looking at that.  I am running this on e-smith linux 4.1.  So if what you are seeing is not something that is configurable, then maybe the e-smith folks have added it.  I started with the imp list because I thought it was configurable, but couldn't find any settings in the usual imp places.  I will move on to the e-smith folks and hopefully find an answer.

Thanks,

JB

>>> bjn@horde.org 03/13/01 06:11 AM >>>
On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, John Bennett <bennettj@thebennetthome.com> wrote:

> http://www.thebennetthome.com/test
>
> I want to disable this.

That's... unique.  :-)  No, definitely not normal; it should go up in the
status frame.  What version of IE are you using?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>