[imp] Status messages when using compose

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:30:56 -0500

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 09:22:43AM -0600, John Bennett
(bennettj@thebennetthome.com) wrote:

> Thanks for looking at that.  I am running this on e-smith linux 4.1.
> So if what you are seeing is not something that is configurable, then
> maybe the e-smith folks have added it.  I started with the imp list
> because I thought it was configurable, but couldn't find any settings
> in the usual imp places.

It is, in a couple of places. Note that e-smith configures things
through templates, so you'll have to turn to your e-smith docs to
figure out where to *really* make these changes. Aside from Chuck's
suggestion a moment ago, also check imp/config/defaults.php3

  $default->minimum_popups = true;

and if it's set thus, set it to false.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services