[imp] Status messages when using compose

John Bennett bennettj@thebennetthome.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:53:45 -0600

That was it thanks

JB

>>> rich@horde.org 03/13/01 09:30AM >>>=20
On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 09:22:43AM -0600, John Bennett=20
( bennettj@thebennetthome.com) wrote:=20

> Thanks for looking at that. I am running this on e-smith linux 4.1.=20
> So if what you are seeing is not something that is configurable, then=20
> maybe the e-smith folks have added it. I started with the imp list=20
> because I thought it was configurable, but couldn't find any settings=20
> in the usual imp places.=20

It is, in a couple of places. Note that e-smith configures things=20
through templates, so you'll have to turn to your e-smith docs to=20
figure out where to *really* make these changes. Aside from Chuck's=20
suggestion a moment ago, also check imp/config/defaults.php3=20

$default->minimum_popups =3D true;=20

and if it's set thus, set it to false.=20

-Rich=20

--=20

Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services=20
Concordia University, Montreal, QC (514) 848-7625=20

--=20
IMP mailing list: http://horde.org/imp/=20
Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/=20