Error in mailbox.php3 ?

Fernando Ghedin fg@9zero9.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:45:05 -0300

Hello People from list.. I'm new here and I have 2 questions...

1) after instaling Horde and IMP and configure it with the setup.php3...
when I try to access "www.mydomain.com/horde/imp/" it sends me the
following error:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: page_open() in
/home/httpd/html/horde/imp/mailbox.php3 on line 104"

Do you know what this can be?

2) how can I configure IMP to run with POP3 ? the setup.php3 only shows
the configuration for IMAPD... can I just put the POP3 port when it asks
to IMAPD port?

here are more details about my server configuration:

- Red Hat Linux (but I'm not using RPMs)
- Apache
- PHP 4
- POP3

If my message wasn't clear (I'm from Brazil and my english isn't very
good), or if you need more details about my server, please email-me...

[]'s