[imp] Inline HTML on IMP-cvs?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:21:34 -0500

Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl>:

> That's right. The HTML-part only show up when the part has a Content-
> Disposition of inline. But IMP always produces messages, with attached
> HTML-parts, with a Content-Disposition of attachment. Is this ok? and if not
> what could be wrong?

Well, IMP isn't really built to send multipart/alternative html mail... I
suppose whether or not a part is marked inline should be configurable in the
compose screen. Would that solve what you're talking about? (I can't make any
promises on when it'll happen).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"Live, from Washington, where the doctors were telling us what they did, and