[imp] Having problems with the user preferences.

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 06:15:51 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Bill Mitcheson <turtle@pyramus.com> wrote:

> We are still getting the following error when trying to update the
> preferences page:
>
> Warning: MySQL: Unable to save result set in
> /a/samson/usr/exports/webpages/service/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql on line
> 229

Bill, are you getting the messages from the list?  I've asked you twice
whether you are able to connect to the database from the command line.  I
really think that should be your next troubleshooting step.  Again:

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>