[imp] Need help with IMP

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:39:49 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, John Pollard <kish2@innernet.net> wrote:

> I am running IMP on an AMDk6 450 with Red Hat Linux 7.0.  I have the
> latest stable MYSQL, IMP, PHP, APACHE, Horde, etc.  I have Horde and
> Imp running just fine.  I have been installing imp by following a QUE
> book entitled MySQL and PHP from Scratch.

Interesting!  [Well... a Que book... but still ;-)]

> When I click on the E-mail to read it I am taken back to the
> login screen with a message that I have logged out of IMP.

This is a PHPLIB problem.  (At least, I assume you're running IMP 2.2.x?
Can you tell us the exact version of all your components:  Horde, IMP,
Apache, MySQL, PHP, etc.?)

Use the http://www.example.com/horde/test.php3 link at your site, "Click
here to test PHPLIB" and reload the resulting page several times, to see
if the counter increments.  If it doesn't, that's your problem... then
it's off to horde/phplib/README to double-check that you've configured
PHPLIB right.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>