Need help with IMP

John Pollard kish2@innernet.net
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:17:09 -0500

I am running IMP on an AMDk6 450 with Red Hat Linux 7.0.  I have the =
latest stable MYSQL, IMP, PHP, APACHE, Horde, etc.  I have Horde and Imp =
running just fine.  I have been installing imp by following a QUE book =
entitled MySQL and PHP from Scratch.   I can call up the program by =
running localhost/horde/imp/login.php3 and I get the log in screen. I =
can login as a user and I can see E mail that I have sent to that user.  =
When I click on the E-mail to read it I am taken back to the login =
screen with a message that I have logged out of IMP.  The book that I =
used showed a screen shot which shows a series of lists on the left side =
of the screen with a drop down list box for inbox and a check inbox, =
compose, contacts, folders, preferences, faq, logout and horde links.  =
After I log in I am being taken directly to the inbox screen.  Any =
suggestions? =20

Thanks in advance for any assistance.=20