[imp] Having problems with the user preferences.

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:46:22 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Bill Mitcheson <turtle@pyramus.com> wrote:

> Im sorry if I forgot that important peice of information. I can login
> with the command below but the preferences still do not work. Should I
> try to delete the current horde database and then remake it with the
> horde command?

OK.  Well, I know sometimes people create the active_sessions table, but
forget to create the imp_addr and imp_pref tables ... so yeah, either use
horde/scripts/database/mysql_drop.sql (WARNING: that will kill all your
Horde tables and their data) followed by
horde/scripts/database/mysql_create.sql, or (as MySQL root) run:

	mysqldump -d -u root -p horde

and make sure the table definitions match what's in mysql_create.sql --
see horde/docs/DATABASE for more information.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>