[imp] Having problems with the user preferences.

Bill Mitcheson turtle@pyramus.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:53:35 -0800

OK, here's the latest...
I can now write to MySQL from IMP but I am still getting the following error:

Warning: MySQL: Unable to save result set in
/a/samson/usr/exports/webpages/service/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql on line 229

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/a/samson/usr/exports/webpages/service/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:229) in
/a/samson/usr/exports/webpages/service/horde/imp/templates/doctype.inc on
line 8

               An error occured; your full name was not updated.

If I check the actual database effected the change is there but it failed to
update it on the preferences page of the IMP site. I think it is having
problems with reading the info back to the preferences page. It also does NOT
show the changes if you send a message from IMP.