User Reply Addresses

Hunter Pine hunter@compuhelp.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:07:20 -0500

I'm running a mail server on RH6.2 with IMP 2.2.0-pre13 with multiple =
domains on the server. We have many users who are only POP users (in the =
popuser group) and want to use webmail as well. Most users aren't too =
bright, so I'd like to be able to preset their preferences.

We add our email users with a shell script to simplify things. Is there =
a way to add their return email info and full name to a user's webmail =
account so it's there the first time they log in?

I'm not very good with php or mysql, so I'm sort of lost on this one.

Thanks for your help.

Hunter Pine
Network Engineer
hunter@compuhelp.com