Problem trying to delete message.

Chris Crowley ccrowley@tulane.edu
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:08:53 -0600

Hello Imp-list:

I am:
Imp 2.2.4
Solaris 8
Php 4.0.4

Problem:
User receives error message trying to delete message.

This problem occurs for at least one user. Seemingly for no others, there
have been no reports to the helpdesk. And  I couldn't repeat it for myself.

Is there a method that you suggest for 'correcting' the index?

Error message when trying to delete:
Warning: Undefined index: 553 in
/space/local/apache_php/htdocs/horde/imp/message.php3 on line 245

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/space/local/apache_php/htdocs/horde/imp/message.php3:245) in
/space/local/apache_php/htdocs/horde/imp/message.php3 on line 308

Original error report from user: