Persistent connections from Horde

Webmaster web@ury.york.ac.uk
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:10:33 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I recently installed horde on my server and set it up to use our
PostgresSQL database.  I have since had to disable it again because the
persistent connections that it creates don't ever seem to be closed and
once it reaches the maximum connection limit all my other database
applications stop working.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Is is a configuration problem? Which
component is responsible, phplib, horde, php, apache or postmaster?

If anyone could shed some light on this I might be able to get horde
running once again.

Regards,

Simon

+------------( ( University Radio York (URY) 1350 AM ) )--------------+
| E-mail: ury@york.ac.uk                  www: http://ury.york.ac.uk/ |
| Simon Hildrew - Webmaster                     University Radio York |
| E-mail: webmaster@ury.york.ac.uk               c/o Vanbrugh College |
|                                                  University of York |
|                                		    York,UK  YO10 5DD |
|                                        Telephone/Fax (01904) 433840 |