[imp] Making large scale changes

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:21:38 -0000

Atif Ghaffar wrote:

> 2. Java integeration, suggestion along with example. I can look back in
> archives and see that people were asking for exactly that sort of thing.

Who asked for this?  Adding Java into the IMP mix just isn't worth the
trouble (I had a look at putting a Java based composer for e-mail a while
back).

It sort of worked, but if you really need such functionality, then you
shouldn't be using a web-based mail application.  Go fire up Outlook or
Evolution.

Anyway, your particular demo didn't work at all for me (gave me Class
Not Found errors); that could well be why noone responded.

Anil