[imp] IMP and Apache/SSL

Chris W chuddles@coin.org
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:15:50 -0600 (CST)

Yeah I was just checking that INSTALL doc!

With concern about not wrecking the current setup, is the best thing
to just backup the current /apache/bin dir and /usr/sbin/httpd file?
And when compiling apache again, to do
--prefix=/some/other/dir/apache?  The INSTALL didn't mention doing a
./configure for apache, just make.

Thanks