[imp] Frames

Yohann Fourteau yohann.fourteau@shom.fr
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:16:06 +0100

Atif Ghaffar wrote:

> Yohann Fourteau wrote:
>
> > YES ! With resizable frames, a smaller folders view, and less buttons in
> > the mailbox view, that version will be very usefull.
> > Good work guys !
>
> Yohann,  just to clear this up.
> This is just my play stuff. Nothing to do with mainstream IMP.
> So all your suggestions/requests about enhancing etc to this list will go
> to /dev/null.

When I read your web site (and spacialy your CV) , it's not so obvious !
So why did you post the address of your webmail site ? Just to show it's
possible to do such a stuff ?  I'm a user, I can correct some bugs but
I've no time to develop. Here I just ask if frame-version is in the
roadmap of IMP ! I know it's possible to make a frame-version, and if I
had the time I would do it !

--
Yohann F.
PS: you are not /dev/null