[imp] Frames

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:45:24 +0100

Hmm, I guess I have to work again on my communication skills.
Its getting worse and worse.
I start to sound like Perl.

> When I read your web site (and spacialy your CV) , it's not so obvious =
!

What is not so obvious?

> So why did you post the address of your webmail site ? Just to show it'=
> possible to do such a stuff ?  I'm a user, I can correct some bugs but
> I've no time to develop. Here I just ask if frame-version is in the
> roadmap of IMP ! I know it's possible to make a frame-version, and if I=

> had the time I would do it !

Oh, I think you mistook my meaning.
If you want my changes to make setup a frames version, like I have, sure, Ill
give you the code.
That would mean, I would  tar my horde directory and send it to you.
I cannot sent you any patches yet, because they are not current.
The 2.3.-cvs code is changing everyday and it is not easy for me to keep my
version in sync with the CVS version.

Once 2.4 would be out, it will be easier for me to create a patch and give it
to whoever asks. I will probably have it on my website in the Softwares/Horde
section.

The reason I mentioned not to ask for changes/enhancement to the frames version
on IMPmailinglist is because these changes that I have done are not supported
by IMP developers.
In fact they hate it. :)

> --
> Yohann F.