[imp] Change font only for displaying message body

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 14:49:00 -0500

Quoting Marcus Fihlon <m.fihlon@mobilcom.de>:

> Some minutes ago I found a second problem - Opera is not able to attach
> (upload) files to a mail. It produces the following PHP error messages:
>
>     Warning:  Undefined variable:  file_upload_size in
>     /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 905

Is this a problem with all versions of Opera, or only the Linux version? Can
you upload files in any other html forms?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people