[imp] BCC in IMP 2.3.7 shows in message

Paul Juliano paul@edsamail.com.ph
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:55:29 +0800

I send mail by specifiying an SMTP host, not through sendmail, in ~/imp/config
/conf.php.

I send an email to a couple of friends, specifying their email addresses in TO:
and CC:.  Then I put my alternate email address in BCC.  When I check my alternate
email using Netscape Messenger or Outlook Express, I see that the BCC field is
visible, with my email address in it.  That BCC should not be there.