Fatal error at subscribe.

Istvan Pasztor ipasztor@gw.grafx.ro
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:16:05 +0200 (EET)

	Hi everybody! I'm a newby in installing IMP and Horde  - I have
just installed them for the first time.
Horde seems to be working but imp is not.
When I try to subscribe a new user clicking on Signup at imp's menu I can
see an application form. I'm filling it and at sending I get the
following error :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imap_rfc822_parse_adrlist() in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/lib/mime.lib on line 129

Our environment is :
	Redhat 6.2

I configured the apache php module in the following way:

#cd ../php-x.x.x #path/to/php/source
cd /tmp/0ipasztor/php-4.0.4pl1  #path/to/php/source
        ./configure \
                --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql\
                --with-apache=/tmp/0ipasztor/apache_1.3.14 \
                --enable-track-vars
make
make install

I have read in the faq that needs the
	--with-imap
clause. But we have an working imap server.

How can I make php working together with our existent imap server ? It is
inevitable to install the imap server from source with php to get them
working together ?

	With regards
		Istvan