[imp] Fatal error at subscribe.

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:22:17 -0000

> I have read in the faq that needs the
> --with-imap
> clause. But we have an working imap server.

You need IMAP client support in PHP, not server support.

> How can I make php working together with our existent imap server ? It is
> inevitable to install the imap server from source with php to get them
> working together ?

Well, you could RPMs or whatever else your local Linux flavor
supports.  Have a look at: http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.imap.php
for a bit more information on what is needed.

Remember, it's nothing to do with your IMAP server.  You need to have
the c-client libraries installed for PHP's imap support.

Anil