[imp] feature request

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:37:20 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> > -Why the onchange (on the folders select) has been desactivated in 2.3.7-
> > cvs from stable version of IMP ?
>
> I think it was for consistency.  I was rather partial to it actually (I think
> the icon that's there now is rather hard to click).  But I haven't found a
> better one!

It was removed because with a wheel mouse, it's sometimes possible to generate
a large number of sucessive page loads by scrolling through the list with the
wheel. I think I'm going to see if I can write a javascript function which will
put in a 500-millisecond or so delay, and only execute the latest call inside
that delay... I'd rather have it back, also.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people