[imp] IMP will logout when click to read mail.

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:40:26 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Jarungwit BOONPERM <bjarungw@pattani.th.edu> wrote:

>    Now when I used "test.php3",  "Click here to test PHPLIB", and then
> reload that page several times. The counter doesn't increment.

OK, so we know what the problem is.  How did you configure PHPLIB -- where
is it storing session data (MySQL, PostgreSQL, shared memory, etc.)?
(This is found in horde/phplib/local.inc and prepend.php3.)  If it's a
database, have you double-checked that the parameters in local.inc (host,
database, user, password) are correct, and that you can connect to the
database using those?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>