[imp] IMP will logout when click to read mail.

Jarungwit BOONPERM bjarungw@pattani.th.edu
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:15:37 +0700 (ICT)

Dear sir,
   I used MySQL. I don't know how to do. I think
"local.inc" and "prepend.php3" are correct because
I can use it before.
   I think that I may reinstall everything if
I can't solve it.
   Do you have anything to advice me again ?
		thank you very much.
		     regards,
		    Jarungwit.