[imp] feature request

Yohann Fourteau yohann.fourteau@shom.fr
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:07:13 +0100

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Yohann Fourteau <yohann.fourteau@shom.fr>:
>
> > You can check count when you are in folder view and keep the figers in a
> > session variable. It's light no ?
>
> No. You still take a huge hit the first time you get everything, and then
> keeping it up to date is a nightmare.

Yes, but I know you are good at php :)

I don't want an up to date view, it's just to remember where is my new mails after
a check. Maybe with a little button to update the select near it. The folder view
is not usefull at all because its access is not easy. I'm looking for a fast
solution.
I just make some propositions (and I try to convince you :).

> We could just nuke the extra columns and put the numbers in parentheses after
> the folder name (like Outlook does - ugh, I can't believe I said that <g>).

lol.
--
Yohann F.
Service Hydrographique et Oceanographique de la Marine - Service INF